Created in 1964 as Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman. Acquired current title and status 2002
Accreditation: Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Chinese Studies InstituteFields of study: Chinese
- Engineering and Science FacultyFields of study: Architecture, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Networks, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Production Engineering, Software Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, Telecommunications Engineering
- Academic year: May to April (May-September, October-December, January-April)
- Requirements: 2 'A' level passes (or equivalent secondary school certificate) in a relevant subject for undergraduate programmes, Honours Bachelor's degree for postgraduate programmes.
- Students allowance: Co-ed